Magic and spells in the World of Harry Potter
It has been almost 17 years since Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone came out, and it was since then that Harry, Ron and Hermione stayed in the hearts of thousands of children, teenagers and adults. Years have passed and we grew with them and their magical adventures, and although the years have passed, this trio of friends and their companions continue to gain a special place in the heart of the new generations.
And not necessarily we have to look for Station 9 and 3/4 and Hogwarts The School of Witchcratf and Wizardry just in England. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is at Universal Studios in Los Angeles, California and in Orlando, Florida.
Is there a difference between both places? Yes. In Orlando, they have more things, so if your main purpose is to know as much as possible about the world of Harry Potter and its shows and attractions, my recommendation would be to visit Universal Studios Florida and Island of Adventure in Orlando, Florida as well.
Here is a list of things in one city and another so you can see the difference along with a list of things you can not miss the day you visit the parks!
This is the list of the main attractions that are in each place, in addition to the restaurants and stores that I will mention later.
In addition to ride the roller coasters and see the main attractions in each park, these are the things that you can not miss during your visit:
1. Try the famous Butterbeer.
2. Visit the “Weasleys Wizard Wheezes” for souvenirs and gifts.
3. Change your Muggle money for Gringotts notes.
4. Try the ice creams at the “Florean Fortescue’s Ice Cream Parlor”.
5. Enjoy the shows of each Harry Potter area.
6. Eat at “The Three Broomsticks.” The corn is something from another world.
7. Try the great variety of “Honeyduke” sweets.
8. Stay tuned for the screams of Moaning Myrtle. Where? Well of course in the toilet room.
9. Send a letter with the postal stamp of Hogsmeade.
10. With your magic wand, unlock and make tricks in different specific places of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley .
11. Go to the demonstration of how a wand chooses a magician in Ollivanders.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is for the whole family, kids and adults will enjoy it. Go ahead and enjoy a holiday full of magic and adventures, the destination is your choice!
If you would like to do the test to know which Hogwarts House you belong to according to your preferences and how The Sorting Hat would do it, go to the website www.pottermore.com. Create an account and navigate the page to know also what kind of magic wand is for you, and even you can get to know what is your Patronus too.
Article written by: